About Deluca Toyota
ABOUT DELUCA TOYOTADELUCA IS…Commitment…Respect…Quality…Service…Peace of Mind…Honesty…Professional…Reliable…Integrity.
“It’s the ‘People’ that make the DeLuca difference; we are people that care about people.”
Building relationships, not selling cars and trucks, is our first priority, and it has been for more than 36 years. “Customers for Life” – that is our aim. Generations of customers have bought their vehicles from our dealership. The secret is how we treat others, and each other. DeLuca is still the family-owned business it always has been. You never get the feeling that “it’s just business”; a sense of family and importance of long-term relationships always come through.
“We always try to thank our customers for doing business with us, and we always try to thank our employees for doing a good job. Both of those Thank You’s are equally important.”
Customers for Life
It’s all about Service
A friendly associate opening the door for you and greeting you by name. A complimentary car wash for any customer, any time. A shop floor so clean, it looks worthy of the “5 second rule.” Shelves loaded with prestigious awards. Customer who return again and again and who spread the word about DeLuca to their families and friends.
We built an exceptional facility because we judge ourselves not against other car dealerships, but against all the other fine retail and service organizations that serve our customers. It is important to us that you enjoy your experience and feel the respect and appreciation you deserve. In addition, we place a premium on providing an efficient and comfortable workplace for the associates who are the lifeblood of our service.
New Owner’s Celebration
Make the most of your vehicle’s capabilities by attending one of our regular New Owner’s Celebrations. Hosted by DeLuca’s top specialists, these gatherings are held monthly. A few topics we cover include our dealership hours, amenities offered, Toyota Care, and a shop tour so our customers can see first-hand where their vehicle will be maintained for years to come. We also have key personnel available to answer any questions you may have about your vehicle.
The DeLuca difference includes serving our Community
For as long as DeLuca has been in the car business, we also have been in the business of giving back to the community we call home. Each year, our dealership supports hundreds of community events and organizations in the Ocala and surrounding areas.
Some of the major charities DeLuca Toyota supports and sponsors are: The American Heart Association, March of Dimes, Hospice of Marion County, American Cancer Society, Boys and Girls Club, Humane Society of Marion County, Habitat for Humanity, The Salvation Army, and The Frank DeLuca YMCA.
We hope you will join us by lending your support to these outstanding causes.
• JD Power & Associates Certified Retailer Award (2000)
• Avenues of Service Award – Ocala/Silver Springs Rotary (2003-2004)
• “Best of The Best Import Car Dealer” Award – Ocala Magazine (2006)
• Award of Excellence – United Way (2008)
• “Service Above Self” Award - Ocala/Silver Springs Rotary Club (2009)
• Marion County Volunteer of the Year - March of Dimes (2009)
• Spirit of Marion County – United Way (2009)
• Dancing With The Stars – Ocala Civic Theater (2009)
• Community Service Award – Ocala/Silver Springs Rotary (2009)
• “In Honor of Excellence” Honoree of the Year Award –March of Dimes (2011)
• “Philanthropist of the Year”- Ocala Magazine (2011)
• “Grand Marshall” of the 2011 Ocala Christmas Parade, recognized by City of Ocala (2011)
• Three times named “Paul Harris Fellow” - Rotary Foundation of Rotary International.
• Toyota President’s Award - Toyota Motor Sales USA (5 years)
• TIME Dealer of the Year Nominee (2013)
• Northwood University Dealer Educational Award (2014)
• Honorary Chair for March of Dimes, March for Babies – (2009)
*AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
*AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION
*AMERICAN RED CROSS
BLESSED TRINITY CATHOLIC CHURCH
BLESSED TRINITY HIGH SCHOOL
*BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB
CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
CHILDREN’S HOME SOCIETY OF FLORIDA
COLLEGE OF CENTRAL FLORIDA FOUNDATION
CRIME STOPPERS OF MARION COUNTY
*FRANK DELUCA YMCA
GIVE KIDS THE WORLD
*HABITAT FOR HUMANITY
HISTORICAL OCALA PRESERVATION SOCIETY (HOPS)
*HOSPICE OF MARION COUNTY
*HUMANE SOCIETY OF MARION COUNTY
INTERFAITH EMERGENCY SERVICES
THE LEUKEMIA & LYMPHOMA SOCIETY
MAKE A WISH FOUNDATION
*MARCH OF DIMES
MARINE CORP SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION
MARION COUNTY CULTURAL ALLIANCE
MARION TECHNICAL INSTITUTE (MTI)
MUNROE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY ASSOCIATION
NATIONAL AUTO DEALERS CHARITABLE FOUNDATION
OCALA ROYAL DAMES FOR CANCER RESEARCH
OCALA/SILVER SPRINGS ROTARY
ROTARY POLIO PLUS FOUNDATION
*THE SALVATION ARMY
TRINITY CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL
TOYS FOR TOTS
UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION
UNITED WAY OF MARION COUNTY