2013 Toyota Tacoma
The 2013 Toyota Tacoma is a compact pickup that offers all the utility consumers have come to expect. With two engine choices, four transmission choices, three body styles, and the option of front-wheel or all-wheel drive, the Tacoma is a great deal, no matter what you're looking for.
The 2013 Toyota Tacoma can be purchased as a Regular Cab, Access Cab, Double Cab, or as the X-Runner model.
2013 Toyota Tacoma Highlights:
· EPA estimated 21 mpg city and 25 mpg highway (for the 4X2)
· Star Safety System
· AM/FM CD player with MPS/WMA playback, 6-speakers, auxiliary audio jack and satellite radio capabilities
· Fiber-reinforced Sheet-Molded Composite (SMC) inner bed with steel outer panels, storage compartments, rail caps and removable tailgate.
· Tilt-and-telescoping steering wheel
· Multiple options and accessories available
The Toyota Tacoma receives its great reviews and rewards for its great features, reliability and durability. There are so many different available options anyone can get what they need or want from this truck.