The Highlander is a mid-size sport utility vehicle that is roomy, versatile and family-friendly. It seats up to seven passengers comfortably, and has a fold-flat third-row seat that comes standard on all V6 models, but can be deleted if desired.
The 2013 Toyota Highlander is available in six models: Highlander, Highlander Plus, SE, Limited, Hybrid, Hybrid Limited.
2013 Toyota Highlander
• 2.7-Liter Double Overhead Cam (DOHC) 16-Valve 4-Cylinder with Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence engine that produces 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque
• 20 mpg city/ 25 mpg highway
• 50/50 split third-row seat, center stow second-row seat, front and rear air conditioning
• 17-inch alloy wheels, lower grille with chrome accent, privacy glass on rear side, quarter and liftgate windows
• Optional 4WD 3.5-Liter V6 engine; 17 mpg city/ 22 mpg highway
• Optional backup camera
• AM/FM CD player with MP3/WMA playback capability, 6 speakers, AUX audio jack