The updated 2013 Toyota Corolla features stylish and dynamic changes that are sure to make the sedan even more efficient, convenient, and fun. 80% of all Toyota Corollas sold over the last 20 years are still on the road - and that reliability shows in the newest iteration.
The 2013 Toyota Corolla is available in three trim options including: L, S, and LE.
• 60/40 split fold-down rear seat.
• Entune in-car technology.
• Power outside mirrors, windows, and door locks.
• MPG of 27 city / 34 highway
In addition to style and convienience, the 2013 Corolla is a IIHS Top Safety Pick, with highest-possible frontal and side crash test ratings in its class.
The 2013 Toyota Corolla L
• 1.8L DOHC 16 – valve 4-cylinder engine Dual Variable Valve Timing with intelligence (VVT-i) and 5-speed manual transmission or available 4-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence
• Remote keyless entry
• Power windows with driver-side one-touch auto-down
• Power door locks
• AM/FM/CD player with 4 speakers, MP3/WMA playback capability, auxiliary audio jack and auto sound leveling
• Color-keyed power outside mirrors
• Intermittent windshield wipers
• 15 – in. steel wheels with full wheel covers and P195/65R15 89S tires
The 2013 Toyota Corolla LE
• Variable-intermittent windshield wipers with mist cycle
• Standard 4-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i)
• 16-in. steel wheels with wheel covers and P205/55R16 89H tires
• Color-keyed power heated outside mirrors
• Display Audio System includes: 6.1-in. touch-screen AM/FM CD player with MP3/WMA playback capability, 6 speakers, auxiliary audio jack, USB port with iPod®ᶧ connectivity and control, vehicle information with customizable settings, hands-free phone capability, phone book access and music streaming viaBluetooth®ᶧ wireless technology
The 2013 Toyota Corolla S
• 5-speed manual transmission or available 4-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence (ECT-i)
• Sport fabric-trimmed front seats
• Color-keyed front and rear underbody spoilers, rocker panel extensions, rear spoiler and unique S-badging
• 16-in. 5-spoke alloy wheels with p205/55R16 89H tires
• Chrome-tipped exhaust
• Tilt/telescopic steering wheel with metallic accents, audio controls andBluetooth®ᶧ hands-free phone controls