2013 Toyota Avalon
The redesigned 2013 Toyota Avalon is an luxury sedan offering a unique mix of effiency, performance, and style. A distinctive exterior is one of the highlights of the 2012 Avalon, and multiple accessories and trim levels mean there is an Avalon available to meet the needs of any taste.
The 2013 Toyota Avalon is available in the standard Avalon trim of the Avalon Limited trim.
- 3.5-Liter V6 DOHC 24-Valve engine delivering 268-horsepower and 248 lb.-ft torque
- 20 mpg city / 29 highway
- Quadrabeam halogen headlamps with auto on/off feature, color-keyed heated power driver-side auto-dimming outside mirrors with turn signal indicators, power tilt/slide moonroof with sliding sunshade
- AM/FM CD player with MP3 playback, 9-speaker sound system, auxiliary audio jack, iPod connectivity, and Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Dual zone automatic climate control, leather-trimmed 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat with lumbar support and seatback pocket, leather-trimmed steering wheel with audio and climate controls and a leather-trimmed shift lever
- Driver and front passenger advanced airbag system, front and rear side curtain airbags, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, and other top safety features