Plenty of power, ample cargo room, and an optional third row all make Toyota’s 2012 RAV4 the ideal choice for SUV drivers. Toyota’s tradition of reliability and performance shines in this compact SUV.
The 2012 RAV4 is available in three trim levels: Base, Sport and Limited, all available with either front or full-time all-wheel drive. The RAV4 is equipped with either a 2.5-liter, 179 hourspowerV6 engine or a 3.5-liter, 269 horsepower V6 engine. 2012 Toyota RAV4 Highlights:
- 22 MPG city / 28 MPG highway
- Black grille, Halogen headlamps, LED taillights
- Automatic limited-slip differential, and folding black power mirrors
- AM/FM radio, CD player with MP3 playback with 6-speaker sound system
- Fabric-trimmed 6-way adjustable driver’s, urethane steering wheel, reclining fold-flat 50/50 second-row seat.
The 2012 Toyota RAV4 is equipped with great safety features and offers plenty of space for both passengers and cargo. The RAV4 is a great SUV or both families and individuals.